Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fannybandit Admin Abuse

deathlord1003

I do apologize... But, could you explain to me why you are posting this in "Admin Abuse?" You weren't abused. I made a comment, you didn't like it, I said drop it I'm not worried about it, you started telling me I was BS, I couldn't ban you, throwing council member names out there. Look... everybody follows the same rules. So, just because you know an admin or council member doesn't mean you don;t have to follow rules. That's all I have.

P.S. Learn where to post your shit in the right place.

MULISHA

I do apologize... But, could you explain to me why you are posting this in "Admin Abuse?" You weren't abused. I made a comment, you didn't like it, I said drop it I'm not worried about it, you started telling me I was BS, I couldn't ban you, throwing council member names out there. Look... everybody follows the same rules. So, just because you know an admin or council member doesn't mean you don;t have to follow rules. That's all I have.

P.S. Learn where to post your shit in the right place.

MULISHA

What did he actually do initially?

You seemed to be antagonizing and making comments that were not necessary.

When you make antagonistic comments to people in an almost superior manner, they will come back at you.

He did act like a geek, and deserved a temp ban/kick so he could get himself under control.

But admins also cannot disrespect players and expect them not to return it back.

There was no admin abuse though.

Edited by vandium