Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Please..

jago

did a scan, i also scanned with , kaspersky,AVG,norton 360,avast, they all found 0 threat

Try going through your installed program list? If nothing picked up anything then it's most likely just a shitty adware program you installed.

Edited by freshyams

Kaspersky finally found something.. it was this i guess http://gyazo.com/493...d96923474d3b83\

can a program really delete ONLY your games on one of your hard drive O-o? never heard of this before

considering it's in system memory, you'll be lucky if you can easily remove that with kaspersky. keep off those crazy hentai sites, bro

jfJIA74.jpg
Edited by freshyams
  • Like 1

considering it's in system memory, you're lucky it only deleted your games. keep off those crazy hentai sites, bro

do you think re-installing a fresh version of windows will fix all my problems?

also which antivirus would you recommend for the best protection( i dont care of the price) kaspersky?bitdefender? thanks

do you think re-installing a fresh version of windows will fix all my problems?

also which antivirus would you recommend for the best protection( i dont care of the price) kaspersky?bitdefender? thanks

If Kaspersky can't remove it, or keeps detecting it, try another anti-virus. If not, wipe and install. You shouldn't need anti-virus if you are just aware of the sites you visit. I only keep malwarebytes installed and have never had a problem.

If Kaspersky can't remove it, or keeps detecting it, try another anti-virus. If not, wipe and install. You shouldn't need anti-virus if you are just aware of the sites you visit. I only keep malwarebytes installed and have never had a problem.

i forgot to mention that when i opened my computer, i had a pop-up on chrome for the site bizigame.org... any idea now?

i forgot to mention that when i opened my computer, i had a pop-up on chrome for the site bizigame.org... any idea now?

chances are is that whatever you downloaded had some adware in it to open that site, all I know is that after googleing that trojan kaspersky found is that it is a bitch to remove.

chances are is that whatever you downloaded had some adware in it to open that site, all I know is that after googleing that trojan kaspersky found is that it is a bitch to remove.

i re-scanned my computer 3 times and it found nothing, also when i restart my computer i dont have the bizigames pop-up.

but seriously i wonder where i found this virus... the only thing i did was changing my ipv4 port numbers which was prob not a good idea