Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Harley Quinn

DJ_FluXxX

1. Abuser name: Harley Quinn

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:80943520

3. What server: Hells Gamers Zombie Survival US-Central

4. About what time: 8:40PM EST

5. PROOF: It's in the logs.

6. Please tell us about the incident My brother and I were playing on the Zombie Survival like we normally do (DJ_FluXxX and DJQuixotic respectively) we're constantly harassed just for having DJ in our name on the server by HG members and today Harley Quinn first kicked me for racism when I had said not one word on the server today, be it voice or text. She proceeded to laugh about it along with the other HG members (my brother was still in the server at the time) and then when my brother said something about it, she kicked him for racism as well. Until the abuse ends we won't be returning, sorry.

• Like 1

It looks like she had a bit of confusion, when your brother (DJQuixotic) said something that was against the rules ( Implied racism). she proceeded to kick and didnt realise there was two DJ's. It was an accident, and she apologized in game as well.

Reviewed.