Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Admin Abuse: Cats Can Kill

gravypoutine `

1. Abuser name: Cats Can Kill!

2. Their steam ID: STEAM_1:1:41693626

3. Jailbreak 24/7

4. Around 5:45 EST

5. Sorry, crappy image, redundant information was removed, important was highlighted - http://i.imgur.com/Up954eE.jpg

6. Ok, so me and cats have always had problems, but this one I had to report. We were having a normal day, when the warden (not myself) told all t's to go the bottom of cell stairs, and freeze upon arrival. I waited until all t's had gotten to the bottom of cell stairs, then I noticed that 2 people kept running in and out of the stack. I aimed my awp and the ground, away from the stack about the length of 1 person, and when someone left stack I shot them. I noticed it was Cats, and in my opinion he slays unnecessarily, so I slaid myself. I do not believe that I should have, as this just gave him more of an excuse to abuse his powers. He quickly tried to slay me, but when he noticed that I had already done it, he locked my from CT's for 5 rounds. I asked him why he did so, and he replied first by saying that I killed HIM on purpose. This is just silly, because I would have had no time to see that it was his name, and then silly on my end because I know that freekilling an admin never ends well. He then changed his story to say that I had shot in stack, which I didn't. You can check the console image I posted, and it shows that I only did damage to him, even though I was called out by cat's buddy, Shrek. I did not shoot stack, and I did not target him. Lastly, when I did report him with the !report command, there was an admin that said " dont abuse reports ", I'm not sure if this was cats, but it only adds to my case. He also told me to stop "bitching" and that I should report him, even though reporting abuse is "abuse".

I liked the part were he points out what he did wrong out (that's the part were he shot into stack). Then goes on to say "If it wasn't an admin I wouldn't have" referring to him slaying himself. He also forgot to highlight the part where he abused report (not why I tlocked him just thought it was funny).

Edited by catscankill
  • Like 1

I liked the part were he points out what he did wrong out (that's the part were he shot into stack).

Can you explain? I never shot in stack, if you read what I wrote you would notice I said I never did, and the damage log proves that. Also, how is calling you out for abusing admin abusing the !report command?

So far you haven't show enough proof to show that you were freeslain. I would need a demo to show that you didn't shoot the stack

All you have shown me is your own disrespect.

Also, this is not a proper use for !report.

L 02/03/2015 - 16:59:52: [hg_commands_jb.smx] "Beanflicker69<174><STEAM_1:0:100748170><>" Reported: "Cats Can Kill! is Triad<189><STEAM_1:1:41693626><>" for ("admin abuse")

Post a demo within 2 days

• Like 1