Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Problems Come With Clan Application.

Killer_of_Death

So... Here the problems come... At least a week i posted a forum to Be in the HG, but when we said to us to change our username, i used 'Derpilicious' like name (Pretty suck ya?) then i typed my password (Steam, cuz is i logged with steam so its linked too so i think its Steam password?) but the field says 'Wrong Current password' Can someone help me ya??!?!?! Need backup! Need backup!

your password to the forums is different from your steam password, even if you logged in through steam on the forums. Unless of course you made them the same intentionally. I'm not exactly sure of your question, but that's what I'm getting out of it. cheers if I helped :)

• Like 1

your password to the forums is different from your steam password, even if you logged in through steam on the forums. Unless of course you made them the same intentionally. I'm not exactly sure of your question, but that's what I'm getting out of it. cheers if I helped :)

I used Steam to log in the forum, and buy Buxes,Platinum,Reps i all used with my Steam account (Email will be recived in my Email, Same password as my steam) SO ARE YOU MEANING THEN I MUST RECREATE AN ACCOUNT TO FINISH WITH THE CLAN APPLICATION?!?!?!