Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Un Ban Me Please

Please i would like and unban. It was my first time on hellsgamer i didn't really know that much about csgo. Im really sorry and i want to be unbanned from server. I loved hellsgamer after ive only been playing for a week. After i got banned i went to slayers for 2 days and it really sucked. The admin abuses and eveything. Here's my steam id STEAM_1:1:84778117 I'm really hoping you guys unban me.

Edited by ♕ Sgt. Pandavi Jr.♕

Please i would like and unban. It was my first time on hellsgamer i didn't really know that much about csgo. Im really sorry and i want to be unbanned from server. I loved hellsgamer after ive only been playing for a week. After i got banned i went to slayers for 2 days and it really sucked. The admin abuses and eveything. Here's my steam id STEAM_1:1:84778117 I'm really hoping you guys unban me.

http://hellsgamers.c...ns.php?i=151005

Your ban is a group ban for being in the Slayers Gaming steam group.

Please make your profile public so that I can check what groups you are in to check that you have left.