Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Atomic's Spec's (What Should I Upgrade?)

Lights123456789

Hello Fellow Hell's gamers, I have a question to anyone that knows anything about computers. I know a decent amount of computer Knowledge, I mean I took a computer that was not booting up or even working and made it run Good as new. But now I request help. All though I know a moderate amount of computer specs and parts and Which peace is which, I still cant get my Dell working like I want it too, Specs are Intel I5 Processor 3.1 Turbo boosted, with a POS Integrated Intel HD Graphics processor, 4GB of ram and a 150ish GB Hdd at 7200RPM. Im not that rich so I cant upgrade, so im looking for the easiest way too upgrade my computer that I'll Notice a difference and not spend above $200 So far my options are, A: Get 8GB of RAM, Cause my laptops motherboard only supports 8GB Max, or B: There is a sit that I can install a Graphics car from the PCI slot on my computer link - "http://www.banggood.com/EXP-GDC-Laptop-External-PCI-E-Graphics-Card-p-934367.html" I dont mind it if it's a EGpu cause i have a EHDD on top of my internal HDD, so which should I go with,

A:Ram B:EGpu

• 2 weeks later...