Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban: STEAM_0:0:25472206

Misanthropic

1. Your in-game name: dchu.

2. Server that you were banned on: preteen btards with authority issues. (HG Jailbreak's name last night)

3. The Banning admin: Waffle

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:25472206

5. Reason for ban: Inappropriate Language

The server was horrid last night, the ct team was full of freekillers. The admin that was on really wasnt doing anything. One freekiller was banned but that was just because he had freekilled an admin. I was getting really sick of constantly getting freekilled. I killed one of the freekillers and said a comment, i was then HG global banned with no warning..

i think its a pretty harsh ban, when there were numerous people on the server that definitely deserved it more than me. Ive been playing on HG servers for years now. My old steam account was hacked, but i was a regular on the surf deathmatch server, and would like to be able to play it again some day.

Edited by Artillery

I will unban you. Sorry for last night, I usually dont even show my face in that server cause it is just a shit load of asses and drama.

But take this as a warning, do not use racism at all. Don't even insist it.

Edited by Waffle<3