Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Asa Akira (Ign Not Triad)

Zezima

1. Abuser name: Asa Akira

2. Their Steam Id: 0:34149686

3. What server: CSGO jailbreak

4. About what time: 5:30pm est

5. PROOF: http://www.filedropper.com/feb151

Very last round of the demo, will be worth watching the whole round to see the buildup and me telling heisen to only slap and akira basically spamming asking to slap.

6. Please tell us about the incident

We were having a pirate day and everything was going great. Because it was Heisenberg's day I explicitly told him that he could slap the T's because he knew how to do the day properly. Asa Akira kept asking to do it and I told him no only 1 admin would slap and it would be Heisenberg. Heisen had to edit his code a little bit and Asa immediately started slapping after being told not to. He didnt have a clue how to do the day so it effectively ruined the day because he slapped the T's so much they wouldn't fall to the ground like they were supposed to. Directly after this incident he left the server.

edit:

link to chat logs for reference about slapping

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/5713292

• Like 3

Yeah and i had let Heisenberger do it but he had the bind wrong so i told Heisen ill do it instead of trying to make Heisen figure out the bind and have the Ts waiting, After slapping i thought u had to wait til the music stop for me to stop but i didnt know. The reason i left because i had to go out to a Mardi Gras Parade lol. Anyway sorry if i had messed up.

Yeah and i had let Heisenberger do it but he had the bind wrong so i told Heisen ill do it instead of trying to make Heisen figure out the bind and have the Ts waiting, After slapping i thought u had to wait til the music stop for me to stop but i didnt know. The reason i left because i had to go out to a Mardi Gras Parade lol. Anyway sorry if i had messed up.

Please be more patient next time. Do not start slapping unless the lead tells you that you can start slapping.