Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

pending info/proof [Hg] Thomasjosif Abuse Report

Sean Bellafiore

1. Abuser name: Thomasjosif

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:51454600

3. What server: CSGO JB

4. About what time: 20:05 EST (8:05 EST)

5. PROOF: Console Log:

-hg- Kilroy is Triad killed HellBringer 666©(trading) with awp

-hg- Kilroy is Triad: rekt

ELMO! killed Yui Kazuto rebels with awp

ELMO! killed ELMO! with world

Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable.

Cataclysm: !

StabberX killed PiGuy314 with m4a1_silencer

**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [stabberX] killed NON-REBEL [PiGuy314]

[HG] Thomasjosif: 1

Player: Cataclysm - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "[HG] Kony" - 184 in 2 hits

Damage Given to "[HG] Thomasjosif" - 70 in 2 hits

Player: Cataclysm - Damage Taken

Unfortunately because I haven't ever had an issue with abuse, I didn't record anything.

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was playing on JB for close to 45 minutes on CT time, leading, obeying the rules, not doing anything wrong at all. We get about 2 minutes into the round with Hellbringer leading. Hellbringer dies and Thomas runs into S4S. Being an old CS:S JB player, I'm listening for an audible sound to let me know lead has died. Unfortunately, that didn't happen and I didn't see that lead died right away. Thinking lead was still alive, I shot in his general direction not thinking I connected with him. I realized lead died, and took lead. Thomas instantly T-locks me for 9 rounds for shooting at him while there was no lead. This whole incident occured in about 5 seconds, and I had not been warned nor slayed for any infractions. I was instantly Tlocked for 9 rounds with the excuse of "I'm sick and tired of your freeshooting" which I had only done on that occassion. Instead of following the slay/tlock/tlist, Thomas skipped right over slaying and went to the highest possible tlock for freeshooting him. I didn't kill him, I shot him twice and it was an accident.

Its funny how you left out the part of you damaging others..... There was also a big time difference after lead was dead, (I dont know why you were confused.) Oh and about my phrase I used. I was referring to you and ELMO that also got tlocked there for it being plural.

I hope this resolves this predicament.