Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

weeeeeee

Clinton05x

1. Abuser name: weeeeeee

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24543957

3. What sever: FailBreak

4. About what time: 20minutes ago

5. [screens below]

6. As normal there was a free killer on jailbreak, screen of him free killing;

http://i36.tinypic.com/2s8k3g3.jpg

Pretty obvious eh? killing 3 people soon as the round starts.

But weeee done nothing about it. instead he was just slapping himself the whole game. I don't really care if an admin is just slapping himself normally, but he done it all game, and just watched the free killer kill 4 people blatantly, and done nothing.

http://i37.tinypic.com/10clmxf.jpg - screen of him slapping himself

Even another admin said to him ''stop abusing your admin by slapping yourself'' and he still done it..

http://i36.tinypic.com/iclmhs.jpg - screen of him ''i was only slapping myself'' and the other admin saying 'yup he abusing' (when he says he slayed him - that was 2 or 3 rounds after the massive free kill btw)

that admin was IRNH. maybe if he sees this post he will confirm it.

I recorded after the free killer free killed, and I just watched the admin do nothing but slap himself. I will upload it if needed, but the screens show him slapping himself anyway.

not one to really moan about something like this, just annoying seeing an admin slap himself while watching people break the rules and doing nothing about it.

I mean i dont really consider slapping yourself abuse. But i think it goes over your right as an admin especially when you slap yourself somewhere that is not possible to be at.

Admins should try to keep freekillers from continuing their actions...Hopefully he knows to slay / move the freekiller next time?

as I said, him slapping himself wasn't bothering me, as it didn't really harm anyone. but him continuously doing it after an admin asked him to stop doing it, and then him doing nothing about people breaking the rules, is what annoyed me, and I'm sure others on the server.

I know it's not really ''admin abuse'', just if all he is going to do is slap him self and do nothing, then he shouldn't really be admin.

Yea..it was 7am where i am..i was tired and just slapping myself while ts were in big cage playing evil simon i dont see how thats admin abuse

Sorry if i didn't slay everyone people wanted me to, and if you were so annoyed by freekillers why didnt you just slay them?

Edited by Patr!ck

hm thats patrick's steam id..... i can see how this annoys you that the admin wasnt doing his job, this is more of a case of an admin not doing his job rather then abuse. but maybe he just didnt notice the freekilling.

Its been about a month since I've directed someone to here.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30900&postcount=5

(I only quoted your post since you're weeman.)

Yea..it was 7am where i am..i was tired and just slapping myself while ts were in big cage playing evil simon i dont see how thats admin abuse

Sorry if i didn't slay everyone people wanted me to, and if you were so annoyed by freekillers why didnt you just slay them?

I'm not admin anymore, it expired weeks ago, dunno why it still says I am on the forum :P

I did say just before ''I know it's not really admin abuse'', just I don't see the point of you being an admin if all you was doing is slapping yourself.

and you wasn't just doing it when t's where in big cage, you was doing it throughout the whole game, at begining of rounds, and the end.. you know when people was getting blatantly free killed? ;)

granted a few admins on the server buy admin to watch their own ass, i honestly dont think patrick's case is like that, he was like he stated was tired and was just messing with him self (lol). hell i do my best at catching freekillers and annoyances but every now and then i join to just burn/slay myself

he was like he stated was tired and was just messing with him self (lol).
:tvn:

hell i do my best at catching freekillers and annoyances but every now and then i join to just burn/slay myself
hehe, but I'm sure if an admin tells you to stop, and there is a lot of blatant free killing going on, you would do something right? ;)

but hey, lets just stop it where it is now then, he explained himself.. sort of ;x so we can say now, it's not abuse. lock the thread if you wish ;)

Edited by Clinton05x

All your "proof" shows is that 3 ppl died near the beginning of the round in JB which is common. Fail evidence, next time make a movie of stuff. even the admin aboose stuff is heresay.
why did you feel the need to post in this topic to say that? do you feel cool now?

I said in a post right above yours, lets just forget this thread?

and if you read my post, I said I have a demo of it as well, jeeez.

can someone lock this before another idiot comes in and gives a smart ass comment? thanks.

Umm. They buy their admin. They can do pretty much whatever they want so much as it's not abuse abuse or obstructing the game play.

If they buy it and choose not to use it, that's their choice. The moment they start doing dumb shit like slaying the entire server is when we get involved.