Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey Everyone, Angel Here Xd

Hey everyone, I'm Angel, or call me Zach, doesn't matter, but what does matter is getting to know me =) . I'm a nice and a cooperative person. I love to create animations and experience the way in martial arts. I play many games and my taste in games are fps shooter, MMORPG, survival, creation (create character, buildings ect.) Such ecamples are Minecraft, Unturned, Forest, TF2, Far Cry, haha many other games my friends! One thing you need to know is THAT I LOVE COOKEHS, I love every single thing about cookehs haha xD and reason why my name is Angel, well I just come from above so watch the skies =) Hopefully I get to know all you guys because I love to make new friends! I do love music and loved to hang with my friends. I love wolves and dogs or any animals that are related to dogs like jackals. I'm Random, crazy, creative, and nice, altruistic, pretty much I get along with everyone =). I love to hike, draw, and hang with everyone. Karate is my favorite sport and I have a great awesome instructor. When people are sad I would be able to help them up till they can be strong. I'm a helpful person. I been through a lot so I love to help others in any way to achieve their pursuit in happiness.

Smile lots, Game on!

Your new friend,

Angel

• Like 1