Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So Yeah 5 Years

Mike is Fr3sh

So, It's my 5th year anniversary here with HeLLsGamers. I'm literally at work right now as I write this out. I was setting up our media cards for our SXSW showcase when I remembered about this. I might have been on the servers maybe twice this whole year, and I want to let y'all know that I miss every single one of you. Even the people I don't know. What sucks is that I don't know what's going on here anymore. I haven't kept up with the group at all and I feel like a stranger now. Every week I tell myself that I will go on the servers or TS to chat up with my fellow homies. Unfortunately, I have been so busy that a lot of my personal life has gone on hold. I'm working on my portfolio and capstone projects so I can graduate next semester, I have a job at a local recording studio (that broadcasts shows live, it's fucking dope), my band broke up, I've been writing more chiptunes and like a million more things. If you want a more heartfelt speech, go to my 4th year anniversary post.

I just want to let y'all know that I haven't forgotten you guys and I hope you haven't forgotten about me :(

I love each and every one of you,

Michael