Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I make avatars in photohop.

Just make a request and I'll try my best to make one to your likings.

I'm not professional, but I am adept in making photoshop's.

I require a samll payment, only 1000 points in HG:ZS - or - actual payment of irl money/steam bucks (If those are a thing), although I don't know how to do that transaction yet.

So, until I do please make all transaction in Hell's Gamers: Zombie Survival.

That is all, so, REQUEST AWAY my HG's.

Also, Here are a couple of my creations I'll be posting more as I make them.

Oh, and one last thing, If you make a money payment(i don't know if i'm allowed to do that here yet, i'd be nice if someone offical would tell me. I'll try to find out.) I will have to make it from scratch as

using other peoples pictures and working off of them is illegal unless given permission/ permission with credit to the original maker/ payment.

Don't worry though, I know some good resources and can be pretty crafty. Some of my best stuff is completely created in photoshop.

post-29714-0-30876300-1425779855.jpg

post-29714-0-47197000-1425779871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Texashalo - No Monitor -

[quote name=Paul :)' timestamp='1425931207' post='635852]

Don't want to be rude or discourage you, but imo your work isn't worth paying real money for. If anything an avatar like mine is, but I still don't charge anything because I view it as a learning experience.

ehy make me an avatar

Don't want to be rude or discourage you, but imo your work isn't worth paying real money for. If anything an avatar like mine is, but I still don't charge anything because I view it as a learning experience.

I expect to get better quickly, shouldn't be hard in the slightest. It's just a process, I understand those. Not new at this thing in perticular either, I've have had a lot of experience. Oh, and the ones up there that I've made are just quick made gifts to me and a friend. Shouldn't really gauge my skill. Besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I like the thrown together stuff as that has a more personal feel to it. Like those shitty birthday cards with tacky art. Though, my personal taste will only affect a design in the slightest. I'll probably ask very specific questions to meet my clients needs and tastes. Unless they don't care too much; then it's free range for me, and I'll do something cool with it until it's something of my, non-thrown together standards. Always aim to please.

Sorry if this seems like a rant, just wanted to cover everything.

Wat if i use hax.exe to make dope avatars can I get $$$$???

• Like 1