Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Misc2008 Creating Rules On The Fly

teh_ODIN

Hi, as most know I have been playing in HG's servers for a number of years now. Some may also know I love to talk crazy and make folks laugh and am quite good at it. I was in the minecraft trade server (US) a bit ago and was muted for get this... "smutty talk" and to my knowledge, "smutty talk" isnt outlined in the rules. The last I knew, HG wasnt in the unprofessional business of punishing people for doing something not outlined by any rules. I was speaking to a group of people in the server, and I said something to the effect of "would you like to take a look at the odin stick" and something about unicorn juice,.... lol.. and the server erupted in laughter, imagine that.. something funny is said and peeps laugh. next thing I know Im muted for "smutty talk". I was told after the fact that the admin warned me in the text chat, I however dont read the chat, and the punishing admin has a mic and used it after the fact, but never used it for any sort of warning. I was told he muted me for saying something about my stick to kids, I however never directed my words to any children, I made a broad statement to a group of people for comedic purposes. TF2 is a 17+ game, and we cant control unparented children from entering the servers... I feel I have been punished for no reason and I would like an apology from misc, he abused his power by letting his personal feelings towards something I said dictate HG's non existent rule set. I follow the rules layed out by HG and always have, but if admins are going to be making up their own rules as they go, this will be a difficult accomplishment to maintain. I could maybe even understand if I had been using profanity, which I wasnt. but even then, its not outlined by any rule that HG has in place. (currently)

Awaiting the response of HG

ODIN

also, I dont have proof, I didnt record a demo... only proof I have is the people in the server, and if misc is classy enough to be honest about it.

I should also note that HG Factions was very helpful in supplying instructions on who to talk to and links for their steam profiles, as well as the link for this admin abuse section of the forums.

• 1 month later...