Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Admin Abuse Ch1215G

AsA AkirA

1. Abuser name: ch1215G

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:14367221

3. What server: CSGO, Jailbreak

4. About what time: 12:05am

5. PROOF: demo ( may or may not be the wrong demo did not get the chance to review it )demo.dem

6. Tell us about the incident: I was tlocked for 2 rounds for what he so called " baiting." note there was no warning on ALL ADMIN CHAT nor was i slain before for this reason. Ch1215g has been abusing many many times and reported many times many people and i was abused by him in the past and even today but ive never reported until this day. He keeps telling me to stop disrespecting when i havent and then he priv msgs me to "keep it up" and decides to target me and spectate me for about 7 rounds to slay/tlock/kick/ban me as he stated in game. He continues to abuse and puts drama into the server, i believe something needs to happen.

Burnt muted/gagged/and kicked you. I warned you multiple times for baiting. There was no need for another warning. You were tlocked for 2 rounds for baiting. If you need the full demo it can be posted. I have about an hour of game play. Also have about 5 rounds with asa on a sep. demo.

If a lead sends Ts somewhere where a CT is already at. It is not baiting, only if they don't try to move out of the way. Asa was obviously trying to move out of the way, try not to make mistakes like this again.