Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If The Community Actually Had A Say In Tf2..

GladlyAddley1

Funny things is that I keep asking for ideas and help regarding new maps and new mods.. I keep asking for feedback whenever we're testing new shit.. but guess what nobody fucking cares, that's what I get out of it.

Which leads it to me and the ds to test all of it, we find a lot of things funny, we add it to a few servers and bam! It gets so trash talked that I have no options but remove it..

It's not easy to maintain a stable population on 20+ servers with no new mods or maps.

A few times have I gotten map suggestions from you guys, 1 day later, it gets trash talked..

And yes, the community have everything to say, I listen.

• Like 1

If the TF2 community at large were listened to, all that would happen is that it'd turn into a cesspit of euphoria and be renamed My Little Pony Hat Sim Extravaganza 2 : I am 15 years old and I watch a 4 year old girl show Expansion Pack

This question in general is so vague as well. I'm pretty positive this is intended to cause a shit stir.

But if you're talking about the TF2 division its fine. Its got a cynical Brit as a DS for god sakes. If that doesn't spell great fun I don't know what does

• Like 1