Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Celtic banned 09/28/09 10:45am-ish

Celtic

Well, this morning, I decided I wanted to play some CSS. So I installed, updated, etc. First server I joined was your Dust Deathmatch server. It was pretty fun, got me warmed up. I then joined your hide and seek, well that's not my kind of game. >_< So I looked around for another server, I found yet another one of your servers. It was the 24/7 Office Noob facility. Well I was doing pretty good, just using the AK-47, and I believe I was almost 20 and I think 3 deaths. All of a sudden I was banned. I'm not mad at all, I just would like to know why I was banned. I'm a part of Edge Gamers Organization, I wasn't wearing my tags because even playing this game was spur of the moment XD

Thanks for your time.

Celtic

Edited by Celtic

You are a month in the future!

Sorry if you were wrongly banned. We have a template that people fill out in order to be unbanned.

If you don't supply a steamid, your request might sit there forever. :D

We will look into it.

1. Your in-game name:
2. Server that you were banned on: 
3. The Banning admin:
4. Your Steam-Id
5. Reason for ban:

Ha, I work 11pm till 7am so my time schedule is a bit funky :/ So really it should be 9/28/10 ;) My bad.

I'm seriously tired, so I failed at the template XD

You guys are welcome to add my xfire=merzic or my steam=findabla to talk to me more, since it's instant. Or I could even jump in Vent! :D

1. Your in-game name: Celtic

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Office Noob facility

3. The Banning admin: No idea

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:17762710

5. Reason for ban: No idea

^_^ Well, I can jump in vent when ever. I might have been Doobie, but I'm honestly not sure.

I've been banned from servers before for aimbot, and for wall hacks. They were false. I have decent headphones with a good sound card at a loud volume.. might have something to do with it >_>

And yes he/she should XD

Btw, <3 your avatar

^_^ Well, I can jump in vent when ever. I might have been Doobie, but I'm honestly not sure.

I've been banned from servers before for aimbot, and for wall hacks. They were false. I have decent headphones with a good sound card at a loud volume.. might have something to do with it >_>

And yes he/she should XD

Btw, <3 your avatar

:D

Thanks.

Yeah if you are able to hop in vent jjk was the banning admin.

You might want to discuss it with him to get it situated.

You have kept it mature and to the point on the boards, as long as you do that, there shouldn't be an issue. Sometimes we have our days when we look odd when we play.

We have an unban rule after 1 day with no proof, but this could be quickly settled with a convo with jjk.

:D Your welcome.

Yeah, I honestly didn't know why or who banned me. It just said "You were banned, please visit http://www.hellsgamers.com for more info" or something a long those lines. I'll be jumping in in a second if I can figure out the vent shtuff (yalls vent into)

Well no point being like "Rawr Imma eat your face if you don't unban me sucka!" show respect, get respect etc etc.

Well that's cool, if anything I guess I can hope for that. I got amazing ping in your servers, and I'd like to keep playing there ^_^

Edit: Actually... I don't see him in there >_>

Edited by Celtic

I see:

cursor snapping to head on occasions, and aiming through walls

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/b/5282089336129d09a5ad66a9ddee737d.dem

Well, do you play your game at a decent volume? I play my game at the max volume, I can hear people quite well. There wasn't any snapping. Snapping is skipping frames, if you slow it down, you shouldn't see any frames skipped. Aiming through walls, that's listening to my headphones and their surround sound. So I can tell if that's truly where they are coming from.