Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Leema Abuse

Jackson Teller

1. Abuser name: Leema

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:106797665

3. What server: Dust 2 DM #2

4. About what time: Dunno

5. PROOF: None

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was simply playing on your D2 server minding my own business and LEEMA felt the need to be confrontational to me for killing him "only from the pit." I've logged probably over 100-200 hours in the last 3 years on the HG servers (although stats do not show, you must reset after periods of inactivity...which I have due to WoW) and being that it's a DM I should be able to play how I want to play and where to play. Anyway... long story short.... before this obvious child (or grown adult with temper issues) decided to ban me since I said something along the lines of "kid... yadda yadda" he felt the need to tell me he's banned people before for calling him kid.

It's great that admins can threaten better players about banning them. Please review the chat history in the CSS: D2 DM server from about 10 minutes ago, I'd like it if LEEMA was enlightened about being an "admin" and how NOT to treat people. No community is bigger than the players they serve.

Thanks.

My ID is: 0:0:6705398 for reference purposes.

Wanted to add also:

d) Disrespecting other players then taking action against them when they talk about

Note: If admins are talking shit to players and if the player talks back, the admin cannot simply take action against them just because they have the power to do so.

Edited by DeathShot
Added template

yeah I'll admit I called you on camping pit because it was hard to kill you.

But, I didn't take any action towards you, didn't slay, kick, slap, or ban you and wasn't planning to. You simply disconnected. Next time I see you on, I won't say anything to you.

"It's all good"

And my apologies sir.