Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Admin Abuse - Freeslay And Slaying Another Admin

stickyfinger277

1. Abuser name: -hg- Cats Can Kill! [M]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:41693626

3. What server: Jailbreak CSGO

4. About what time: 10:30 PM EST

5. PROOF:

Screenshot

post-29559-0-23841200-1427078484_thumb.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

I was freeslayed/slayed as an admin because I killed him and he pretty much got upset about it. Pretty sure he was banned for a super long time last time I checked so not sure how he is playing again.

Thanks.

-Chris

I tired to explain to ch1 that he fked me and I asked him to slay himself, he did not so I took matters into my own hands. I tired explaining to him for the second time that I was coming from VIP which takes longer, but he got all mad so missed my whole explanation because he was getting proof. I then steam messaged him this.

post-14292-0-37516200-1427078806_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

You shouldn't be a moderator in the first place. You ruin the fun for everyone and abuse all the time. No one reports you though so I thought I would change that. You weren't doing the orders right at all. You were the only one at the stairs and that's why I killed you. Everyone else was at the first archway of blue room.

You know you were completely wrong. Just admin it.

• Like 2