Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | weeman0313- aboose?

interrupting cow

1. Abuser name: HG | weeman0313

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14513839

3. What sever: Jb

4. About what time: 10:00 pm pst

5. PROOF:wee.jpg

6. Idk wtf he was doing by turning on no clip, he had used this twice before this time and he had also used freeze for some reason. I'm not looking to take his admin away, I just heard somewhere that if someone no clips they can cheat, er something like that.

Doesn't appear to be hurting anyone or disturb the actual balance of the game. I know that in the past, I have no clipped, but if for whatever reason I'm disturbing the balance of the game, I have slayed myself to let the game continue otherwise it's actual abuse.

Just keep in mind though, if it becomes habitual and he starts to do it all the time, then it becomes real admin abuse and is a problem.

So for now, this seems harmless enough.

He is now perma banned

lol

and as for cow gtfo with jumping to the forums when i didnt interfere with anything? thats one hell of a way to get on an admins bad side, i noclipped myself to go in admin room to chill, no harm done, i probably killed myself after too