Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Glitched's Gfx Stand

xGlitchedGamer

You go from explaining what you want in a profile picture, to a gif of "fire flaming something bad ass" I'm not the best with animation myself, but I'll make you a static profile pic or a static sig. You need to say something. One thing. Not "oh I'd like a pic, or ooh ooh! I know, a sig with this this and that"

I would like a sig with those characteristics the best you can. Thank you

Edited by Arya Stark

1.What is it that you want made: Profile picture

2.What general theme do you want: Counter Strike Global Offensive

3.What are the main colors in the theme: Red, white, and grey

4.What type of font do you want for your name: I would like a bold font (Any Professional font)

5.Details (please fill this one out):I want my name to be like this [HG] Harpy but [HG] will be above Harpy under that I would like it to say CSGO Division if not a small CSGO logo please.Oh and by the way try to add the HG horns symbol somewhere in there please.

Thank you, Glitched

From your good friend, Harpy

My Signature -----------> post-28435-0-75411600-1429459054_thumb.png

Edited by Brandon :D

• 1 month later...

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc):sig

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc):Tf2 sniper

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?:Purple and black

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.):future

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I just want Level, no need to add the HG.Thanks!

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc):desktop backgrounds

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc):Level and ice

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?:Purple and Gray and white

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.):future

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): i would like level to be the exact same way that it is in my profile pic, and i want it kind of iced over like this http://imgur.com/SyKjoN1 , thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Sig

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Something to do with Rambo. The image of american badassery B) this is a good model: http://prntscr.com/7dmh79

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Whatever goes with the theme.

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Print

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): Has to have [HG] FoxHound, preferably the HG vector too.

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): CS GO CT

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red and White

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Future

5. Anything else?: I want the CT being a badass with a mass of blood on him and Ts on the ground, go with the colors you need I also want my name in there no HG tag

Edited by D3V1L

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Graffiti on a Brickwall

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?:Match the theme

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Calgary (Thicker fonts[bleeding marker kind've font])

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): Says [HG] Kilroy [M] CS:GO MG Moderator

• 1 month later...

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): CS:GO

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Lots of blue a little touch of red

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Anything that looks bold

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I want Karambits in them, skinned if you can (Doppler, Ruby) resting on the text. The design overall doesent really matter

Edited by Cpl. Nathan

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Kitana from Mortal Kombat

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Blueish purple and black

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Whatever fits the theme of Mortal Kombat

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): Make it gorey.

• Like 1

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Profile picture

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Team Fortress 2

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: White (same kind of concept that my signature was)

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Same kind of font you did for my signature xD

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): My name exactly in it w/o the HG and M tags in there. Just like the hearts and my name.

If you needed my signature link again, here it is --> http://imgur.com/LWvru1z

Thanks,

-Alex

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Graffiti on a Brickwall

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?:Match the theme

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Calgary (Thicker fonts[bleeding marker kind've font])

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): Says [HG] Kilroy

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Pikachu and Fuze <3

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Yellow

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Any font

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): For my love between me and fuze.

• 3 weeks later...

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc):BG

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc):A strong Banana with a face

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: green. yellow, black

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): print please

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): have on there [HG] TheTrueBanana Hellsgamers Moderator. something for my profile pic and spray

Please and thank u <3

Edited by The True Banana