Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking For Gfx

Burnt

So I am looking for a background for my HG forum profile. I dont know the dimensions of it but you can attempt at finding them through this users background https://hellsgamers.com/user/12235-boxer/

Id like it to have a smokey tone to it or be somewhat dark blue. I have no picture requests but make it csgo oriented. Id like it to say CS:GO Staff in the same color as the staff are on the forums which is the light blue.

I would also like the staff ts3 image in their if possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I am looking for a background for my HG forum profile. I dont know the dimensions of it but you can attempt at finding them through this users background http://hellsgamers.c...er/12235-boxer/

Id like it to have a smokey tone to it or be somewhat dark blue. I have no picture requests but make it csgo oriented. Id like it to say CS:GO Staff in the same color as the staff are on the forums which is the light blue.

I would also like the staff ts3 image in their if possible.

I got some work from the Graphics Team that I need to complete, but I will continue after this is done.

Edited by SiringTV

[quote name=Paul :)' timestamp='1430905833' post='643333]

I already completed it.. please don't hijack threads O.o

Hij-.. What? I didn't see you take it, nor complete it ^^

Edited by SiringTV

[quote name=Paul :)' timestamp='1430991889' post='643436]

First post... lol

Please do note you said you were on LOA, and I said that I would take a look, as seen in the quotes below, both posts liked by Burnt, which signalled to me he STILL needed it. Plus, I saw no "I am on it RIGHT NOW, NO ONE ELSE TAKE THIS" or "I COMPLETED IT, HERE YOU GO" posts :). I did not realise that it went like " I will do this in 3 weeks, no one else can do it unitll I have said yes or no, because I got the first post, which makes me have it, even though it takes two weeks." system, because that seems highly ineffective. Now excuse me if I do not respond, as I have class to attend to.

Just got my new drawpad, scratching the old sketchup, and making a new one for you.

I will have a look at it when I get home.

Edited by SiringTV