Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse ...but This Is

darthandrew1

1. Abuser name: [HG] Webflashing

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:38244644 (Here's this: 76561198036755016.png )

3. What server: Zombie Survival

4. About what time: 5:30ish PM PST

5. PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/H1W8h

6. Please tell us about the incident: So I was making a cade, and Kishinuma tells me to remake my cade. I comply and start remaking my cade. Soon after, zombies flush through and I die. I am then told to not use a hammer anymore so I was kinda upset. He says I show that I am unable to cade, when I was still building the cade. I'd also like to mention that out of the cades that I have personally made, more work then don't. He then goes on to say something like "Just don't complain when you get blacklisted and write a post called 'Not Really Abuse, But...' " Which mocks me because of this post. I am really pissed off as of right now and I don't like to be treated this way. If this could be solved, that would be great.

Thanks for reading and considering!

Sincerely, darthandew1

EDIT: After this, he posted below. Here's what he said ingame: http://imgur.com/a/KcGMX

Edited by darthandrew1

Holy shit stop posting literally everything i do in game.

I told you to dont buy a hammer because you made a shitcade, that was warning, unless you want to get blacklisted for making another shitcade.

Also i didn't use admin in any way so i don't see why this is in the abuse forum.

And can you please type correctly my name next time?

Edited by Webflashing
  • Like 1

No admin commands were used in what you have shown me. If you feel you are being disrespected take it to www.hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php , the abuse section on the forums is specifically for admin that abuse the powers they have. Not Abuse.