Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Funny Stories

xGlitchedGamer

Yes, it's story time again. This time you tell US a story. A funny one. It can be from anything; a game, real life, anything. It has to be 1 paragraph long and cannot be anything too...nasty... I'm not asking you to post your most embarrassing moment, but if it's not true, then it has no point. You can vote on the FUNNIEST story by simply liking it. You cannot like your own post, and I mean, c'mon, no matter how many likes it gets, if it's not funny, it won't win. I'll start;

Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end! (An example of what NOT TO DO)

Have fun!

Well, I had a friend, his name was Nathan, so one time, back in like 2014, I went to Nathans house to hang out, and it got to the point where it was 3am and his parents we're asleep, so we snuck out of the house. We walked down the street a ways and ended up throwing big ass rocks at cars, we ended up shattering some poor guys windshield and we had to run into the woods because he was chasing us. However, we never got caught and that's all that matters. Also I ruined a pair of $50 shoes because it was raining that night really damn hard.

TL:DR Broke some poor dudes windshield and ruined a $50 pair of shoes.

There was this one time where in 5th grade I had a boner and this big girl sat next to me and in the morning we were doing the pledge of allegiance and shit and when i was about to sit down I let my boner get caught on the desk cause I wanted to get that feeling you get when you... well, back to the story, yea she saw that I did that and gave me a weird look, i didnt think anyone would notice me doing it and I think I didnt even care or feel anything but only wanting to laugh my ass off.

tl;dr bigpock is fucking cool

Edited by MyMindIsBlank

There was this one time where in 5th grade I had a boner and this big girl sat next to me and in the morning we were doing the pledge of allegiance and shit and when i was about to sit down I let my boner get caught on the desk cause I wanted to get that feeling you get when you... well, back to the story, yea she saw that I did that and gave me a weird look, i didnt think anyone would notice me doing it and I think I didnt even care or feel anything but only wanting to laugh my ass off.

tl;dr bigpock is fucking cool

Woulda done the same.