Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info D4Rk The Admin

Elijahrox01

1. Abuser name: D4RK JU5T1N ( or close to it)

2. Their Steam Id: D4RKJU5T1N

3. What server: JailBreak

4. About what time: 2:30 or 2:20 PM Central Time

5. PROOF: Will be edited into original post

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was playing music with hldj during LR. Which is allowed. Then, D4RK said "off" in that exact manner. I didnt think he was talking to me but i was going to turn it off anyways. But, I got muted for 2 rounds. Which I was kinda upset about, because he just said "off" not saying who or what he was talking about. Also, saying "off" is not a good enough reason. James witnessed it also, if you want to question him.

So, I am currently playing on the JailBreak server. During LR, I was playing my hldj and just messing about. One of the admins (D4RK JUST1N) said in chat "Off" I hesitated for a few secounds, because i didnt think he was talking to me because he wasnt specifying anyone. So just incase, I went to turn mine off. So, I think this is abuse because 1. He didnt say who needs to turn it off or whatever. and 2. beacause saying "off" isnt a valid reason

Thanks for reading

-Elijah

I know it isnt the best proof, but its all i got. Because, I forgot to screenshot it when he said "off" and stuff like that. Sorry, but you can ask James or someone else if they were on.

post-30282-0-90436800-1429300031_thumb.png

Edited by KarmaOfPain

I know the SS is small. But, if you want to, you can ask some other people that were on the server for more proof of this. I know that James was on and a few other people that i can not list because i cant remember. But all of this dosnt really matter now, even tho im pretty sure that it is abuse. But, whatever my mute is over now and i really dont care about any of this beacuse i know you guys will not do anything about it.