Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Alt+Tab In-Game Problem!

Baby Panda

Hey guys. So I was just watching one of Strife's little commentary videos that he posted a while back for Hats galore but that's not why I'm here to ask you guys of something. Now in the video, he just went into Alt+Tab b/c he was showing himself trading for a Sunbeams Ninja Hood and when I saw his GUI for the Steam Alt+Tab, it seemed so much larger than mine is. Also, when he was in the trade w/ the person in the game, his trade window was much more zoomed in while mine is always zoomed out a lot and I have to lift the window of the trade up or down to zoom it in. Can someone please help me on how I can increase the size of my trade window when in-game and how to zoom out the view of the Steam Alt+Tab itself. I would like it to look like it does when playing something like Skyrim or Black Ops 2 where there is more rooms

Screenshot from Strife's video when he's Alt+Tabbed : http://i.imgur.com/hrFI02k.png

Thanks,

-Alex

I'm confused on how to change my Steam's game resolution b/c when I right click on my Steam folder and click on Properties, there is no "Compatibility" to click on and where I can uncheck a check box to not run my game in the 640x480. I'm just confused as to where I need to change my resolution for my Steam.

Thanks,

-Alex