Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for "Freekilling"

TubeZ

I was playing, and immediately a T used 1st cell tele to get into the armory. He ran to the guns, grabbed an MP5 just as a CT said no armory. I killed him, and was banned for killing a person in the armory when there was a mic order stating no armory.

The person I killed was Cookiez

My username is [NWG] TubeZ

Edited by Moto

I was playing, and immediately a T used 1st cell tele to get into the armory. He ran to the guns, grabbed an MP5 just as a CT said no armory. I killed him, and was banned for killing a person in the armory when there was a mic order stating no armory.

The person I killed was Cookiez

My username is [NWG] TubeZ

ok

at least when i played jailbreak

Rules are if there is "t" already in armory once a ct says "no armory" and he is not red(rebel) you do not kill him

Now since was one freekill(i hope) your ban will probably be lifted shortly

ok

at least when i played jailbreak

Rules are if there is "t" already in armory once a ct says "no armory" and he is not red(rebel) you do not kill him

Now since was one freekill(i hope) your ban will probably be lifted shortly

Another variable is that if the Lead CT had said "All T's freeze" he shouldn't have been in Armory anyways. But yeah, if he wasn't a rebel, it; does sound like a freekill.