Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Sirius Abuse

Nanners

I admit I go overboard with my jokes and sometimes take it too far, I can understand a one day ban from someone who doesn't get my humor. but when you extend my ban to 2 days because I told you to chill, that make you seem very unprofessional. I was banned because I called Sirius a cunt after he kick me for "spam" and he banned me for "abuse". I can understand and respect that he didn't take it the same way I did and the way other people in the server took it. but he didn't have the right to just extended my ban based on personal feelings. I want this to be taken as a professional abuse. if I m in he wrong then so be it, but I will believe that HG Sirius made a vey unprofessional call by extending my ban to 2 days based on personal feelings.

I can understand 1 day, but you cant extend a ban based on personal feelings. he doesn't know me, there are admins that know me better than a lot of people. it was a joke and he took I to the extreame

• Like 1

How exactly do you expect people who don't:

1) Know who you are

2) know what you mean when the only form of communication is text

There's no body language or voice to what is said so of course anyone you call a cunt is going to take it as you talking shit. You were warned for spamming with the kick and came back and called him a cunt. That's not really joking to me. You got banned for disrespecting and told him to chill out so it got upped to 2. It's exactly as you said, he doesn't know you so why would you call him a cunt?

• Like 3

Admin steps:

WARN (use admin chat "warn to refrain from using that language around here") (take a screenshot for proof of warning)

MUTE/GAG (exercise this)

BAN (2 hour max)

ill admit it was a harsh joke and not everyone gets my humor like my friends do so I'm sorry about loosing my cool over it, but in my defense the ban should have been for a max of 2 hours, not 2 days. again I'm sorry I lost my cool and I wont joke like that to an admin again.

• Like 1