Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Orange 100% Crits Eu Map - Good?

bean-

:tf2: Hi all, what do you think of the new Orange 100% crits map? It's the same as the US one, which changed some time ago, and I've gone on to in the early UK mornings. I think it's OK, although does give Spies a bit more of a chance of getting you. if you've chosen to be a Sniper. :unsure: Perhaps, makes for a more interesting game? It certainly makes it more challenging, which adds to the game IMO. What do you all think? bean$ :devil: Edited by beanz

:tf2: Did not know the map was bigger - makes sense now, as there's a lot more to the map. Makes for a more technical type of game play, and should keep players interested in staying on the server for longer. My experience of the US server is that it appears a little easier to actually win a round on the new map. Got to watch out for pesky spies tho. Cheers - bean$ :devil:

:tf2: Capturing point is now set way too quickly IMO - feels like almost twice as fast. :wub: Before, it was best to go Scout, to get the best chance of capturing a point, but now it does not really matter what class you go, because it's so quick. :devil: bean$