Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Temp Banned] STEAM_0:1:10929330 ("lolwut")

k-12

Either he was hacking the shit out the server before ur demo and u missed it, or you got mad cuz he awped you a few times. There is not one shot that was truly questionable except at 1:06 when he did a second take on short and hit the guy which wasn't truly questionable. It only was since I am scrutinizing the demo to try and see what you see with and without walls. Besides that , nothing. You should have definately demo'd for longer. He hit "Unstoppable" during the demo, but I don't know what went on before the start, and there is no good proof in the duration.

You do nasty awping yourself on D2DM, so I don't know where you got it he was walling. He killed what 4-5 people in the demo of a litlle over 1 minute. I would say unban the kid unless you can point out stuff I didn't see.

I just reviewed again and he got 6 kills in 1:40 of demo. The only one which was weird was at :38 where the CT jumps up at T spawn and he HS but he could simply be wathcing radar and seeing his team having shots thrown at them from the guy. At no point did he kill anyone at DD, he missed a few shots he could have easily made with walls on. I am not even questioning the kid, the demo of him truly is no good for a ban.

he shot me through the door 3 times before i ever moved to the center. i stood in one place for a couple of minutes before he shot me. i didnt demo the first couple of things that i saw when i first spec him. i have been an admin on multiple servers for several years. the last one was for moongamers. i was a core admin for them. i was the one who looked at the demos to see if they where hacking. ps i dont get mad when people kill me, its only a game. sorry for the screw ups ill get it right next time. but i promise you the guy was walling.:n00b:

Wow.. I'm sorry this has caused to much uh.. tension (at least it seems like it). I apologize if my movements in game seem "suspicious", it's just that, like someone previously mentioned, I'm constantly watching my radar and sometimes I see blue and "double take". Also, I've just gotten used to doing this because there have been so many times where I've checked a spawn spot, turned around, and gotten shot in the back, so I'm constantly checking behind myself to "cover my tracks".

As far as the awp shots through mid.. Yeah, I have good reflexes.. add a little luck in there, and voila.. I had a decent couple rounds. And?

I'll try to "awp whore" less at T spawn--I can see how this would be annoying.

Anyways, thank you for posting this report and reviewing it.

Edited by Stoosh

k-12 thank you for posting this ban report. we watched the demo many times, both normal, and with r_drawothermodels. also several parts in slow motion.

lolwut is very suspicious, however i believe that it is the most common consensus that this demo is not conclusive enough to perma ban at this time.

For the record:

SteamID - STEAM_0:1:10929330

demo mirrored - http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/5d8889d0be076f62a5393e5aab7624cb.dem

Reflex test results:

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/24_192/169_88/reflexes1.jpg

http://hotimg25.fotki.com/a/24_192/169_88/reflexes2.jpg

http://hotimg25.fotki.com/a/24_192/169_88/reflexes3.jpg

Did it 5 times, the above are my best 3 out of those 5. All 5 were under .250 though.

I'm sure I could get into the .100s if I cared enough to sit here and try, but I don't. I know I wasn't hacking, and If I was, well, I'm sure there would be sufficient proof in the demo to convince everyone, rather than just a few.