Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fresh Creeper

Capt.America

flesh creepers are part of the updated ZS. legaly HG cant update their server so..... even if they are alowed to do it they still have to remove the old spawn system and impliement a new zombie class. considering how "frequently" HG zs updates...... no chance in hell.

If you're here to smack talk instead of giving suggestions and/or bugs, this is probably the wrong place for you.

actually that's a real comment. it includes both an answer and reason for why this won't happen and the chances for an alternative. sorry if it was blunt.

actually that's a real comment. it includes both an answer and reason for why this won't happen and the chances for an alternative. sorry if it was blunt.

jax has a good point. might as well put all your server update suggestions on a christmas list for santa and mail them to the north pole.

on another note, there are pros and cons to the current spawn system. current spawns are instantly available as long as you are the closest zombie to the most # of humans and the eyes on the skull in the center are green. making quick new spawns is very easy in hg. flesh creeper nests take about 1 min to build, and are usually destroyed mid rounds. this would make 1/3 of each round spent making a new creeper nest. really the only problem with hg's spawn system is the afk troll spawns and those who just don't know any better.

• 3 weeks later...

jax has a good point. might as well put all your server update suggestions on a christmas list for santa and mail them to the north pole.

in the 6 months i played on HG i have submitted roughly 5-10 segestions. all of them would take less than 3 hours each to code, debugg and impliment. all were valid ideas, none implimented.

i am not the only one, i do no recall anything new ever being added to the server via suggestion. ( note this does not include map list changes, bug fixes, or changes in settings.) so to conclude in a blunt fashion, they don't care.

Edited by jaxjaxk

in the 6 months i played on HG i have submitted roughly 5-10 segestions. all of them would take less than 3 hours each to code, debugg and impliment. all were valid ideas, none implimented.

i am not the only one, i do no recall anything new ever being added to the server via suggestion. ( note this does not include map list changes, bug fixes, or changes in settings.) so to conclude in a blunt fashion, they don't care.

Or there are multiple projects across divisions for 2 coders only, but nice smack talk.

• Like 1

Or there are multiple projects across divisions for 2 coders only, but nice smack talk.

asuming they code only for Gmod that's 4 servers 2 of which are up right now.... that's not a lot.

asuming they code for all servers that's about 60 servers 40 of which are up right now. on other games i have been to the HG server and their was 0 major diferences from vanilla. if we remove all servers that do not recive anything other than an initial update to configure it for HG then we are left with about roughly 20 servers. now 10 servers per coder is tough, however considering how little the ZS server is updated considering it's practicaly the corner stone selling HG.... it should be updated more...

curently about 17 servers can be considered active ( more than 10 players) meaning that if they code only for active servers that is roughly 9 servers they code for each. that is not a big deal considering only 5- 10 of them problably get updated. so we are left with 5 active per coder. their is no shortage of people willing to code for HG, HG just does not want to hire.

I do not have to smack talk webflashing, i just speak the truth. i guess it shows how bad things are when speaking the truth is considerd smack talk.

curently about 17 servers can be considered active ( more than 10 players) meaning that if they code only for active servers that is roughly 9 servers they code for each. that is not a big deal considering only 5- 10 of them problably get updated. so we are left with 5 active per coder. their is no shortage of people willing to code for HG, HG just does not want to hire.

Updates don't take around 3 hours to code when you have many of them for many servers.

I do not have to smack talk webflashing, i just speak the truth. i guess it shows how bad things are when speaking the truth is considerd smack talk

Saying the same thing again and again (which is what you have been doing lately) shows another thing...

Updates don't take around 3 hours to code when you have many of them for many servers.

feel free to quote me if you want. after all i said "suggestions" not "updates". i was talking about my suggestions which would only take less than 3 hours. hell, half of them would take 10 min. so bascily are you saying they are so busy that they can't spend 10 min?