Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Req

AmdMasterRace

I was banned from teamspeak for 2 hours last night for playing music through my music bot, with no warning asking me to stop (i didn't know it was against the rules), and with a ban reason "nope". I tried to join back on my non bot profile to see that i was banned on that as well. This morning i tried to join back, since my ban was only for 2 hours, only to see that the ban was now permanent, with the ban reason "no spam". could this ban be removed? Thanks.

Your bot was banned for playing music with racist terms in the lyrics in the public lobby.

Why wouldnt you instead of instantly banning me, explain to a new player (me) that that is not tolerated and to stop or be banned, instead of instantly banning me.

Why wouldnt you instead of instantly banning me, explain to a new player (me) that that is not tolerated and to stop or be banned, instead of instantly banning me.

When you were given friend tags the person should have relayed that racism on our servers as well as teamspeak are not allowed

How was it racism when the person that used the term was of the race it was directed to?

It does not matter. If a player comes on a server and says the n-word how are we to know what race he/she is? He/she could easily lie and no one would know. In order to prevent cases where players become discouraged from playing our servers and leave because they take offense to the language, we have implemented strict rules on racism.

It does not matter. If a player comes on a server and says the n-word how are we to know what race he/she is? He/she could easily lie and no one would know. In order to prevent cases where players become discouraged from playing our servers and leave because they take offense to the language, we have implemented strict rules on racism.

I am not racist, nor support racists, and i should have taken the responsibility to learn to rules. May i have a second chance?