Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Admin Devouring Cade

JustHereToPost

1. Abuser name: [HG] Ji-Hye

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:56742883

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! | US-Central | FastDL | HeLLsGamers (69.162.101.109:27015)

4. About what time: 1:50 A.M. Eastern Time (ET)

5. PROOF:

6. Was just playing the game until I ran into this situation amoung others in the community. The image is self explainable, and if not -Oh lawls. No I am not any of those people in the logs.

Why did you add a racism tag?

Learn how to cade, I cannot explain to a person who refuses to listen how to cade properly. You were obstructing someone else's cade, period. It does not matter if people are telling you to nail something, you had ample time to fix your props.

And what permission? o.o

• Like 7

Let's add a new deadline rule(s) and an early bird gets the room rule. After all, it doesn't matter if people are telling him to nail something. Along with standards for cades. We don't want people to continue to believe there was something wrong with this, do we?

Also, as I said I wasn't him but it seems that in one of his sentences, he asked you to message him or at least had message him.

• 2 weeks later...