Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Stopped Breaking A Rule And Still Got Slayed

zGaMeZ-JaMeZ

On the Zombie Survival gamemode, I was helping another guy create a sky cade. Druing the making, one of the props nails was being damadged due to people standing on the prop. Because of this I started healing the nail. At the time I did not realise that this was against the rules. Harley Quin then pointed out in chat that I was breaking the rules as a warning. Because my screen resolution (4k) makes the text extremely small, some 1cm in height, I didn't see the warning. However this does not matter as I stopped anyway and continued to climb the skycade.

Then I got slayed; a full 10 seconds or so after stopping.

Now what annoyes me the most is this guy has a microphone and decides to instead warn me in chat. Tell me please, what is more noticable? A one line text 1cm in height, or a yell from a microphone? Don't get me wrong it's still a warning, but I'm not going to see it as an urgent message. I am also concerntrating on not falling off so that adds to the difficulty of seeing it.

I'm sorry for breaking the rule. If I did see the warning I would have apologised. I'm also sorry about how I reacted. I agree that it was immiture and unnecissary. I don't have any screenshots or video but aparently Harley has a demo. So if you're reading this Harley, go ahead and show what happened so we can debate over it. Thank you!

Here Let Me Please Help You Fill Out In The Correct Format.

1. Abuser name: [HG] Harley Quinn

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:80943520

3. What server:
[HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! | US-Central | FastDL | HeLLsGamers

4. About what time: 11:00 Am

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident
On the Zombie Survival gamemode, I was helping another guy create a sky cade. Druing the making, one of the props nails was being damadged due to people standing on the prop. Because of this I started healing the nail. At the time I did not realise that this was against the rules. Harley Quin then pointed out in chat that I was breaking the rules as a warning. Because my screen resolution (4k) makes the text extremely small, some 1cm in height, I didn't see the warning. However this does not matter as I stopped anyway and continued to climb the skycade.

Then I got slayed; a full 10 seconds or so after stopping.

Now what annoyes me the most is this guy has a microphone and decides to instead warn me in chat. Tell me please, what is more noticable? A one line text 1cm in height, or a yell from a microphone? Don't get me wrong it's still a warning, but I'm not going to see it as an urgent message. I am also concerntrating on not falling off so that adds to the difficulty of seeing it.

I'm sorry for breaking the rule. If I did see the warning I would have apologised. I'm also sorry about how I reacted. I agree that it was immiture and unnecissary. I don't have any screenshots or video but aparently Harley has a demo. So if you're reading this Harley, go ahead and show what happened so we can debate over it. Thank you!

zs_deepfreeze_v1 2015-6-10 12-44-42.dem

zs_deepfreeze_v1 2015-6-10 12-53-24.dem

• Like 1