Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Airport Obj Map

Carter

I would make one myself, but it wouldn't be good.

An airport obj map would spice up the gamemode and the server really needs some more objective maps besides pharmacy. Players could start at the entrance of the airport and make their way through the building to the runway, and escape via plane. This is just a loose idea of what this possible theme could be.

Once you (if you) finish the map, feel free to link me to the download page. I will decide if it can be added.

Uh... was actually suggesting someone in the advanced mapping work could do it. If I were to do it (or attempt) it would take at least 4 months for it to be relatively good, or just horrible at most. Plus, I'm not a coding kind of person. Was just giving an idea for map makers to do.

Uh... was actually suggesting someone in the advanced mapping work could do it. If I were to do it (or attempt) it would take at least 4 months for it to be relatively good, or just horrible at most. Plus, I'm not a coding kind of person. Was just giving an idea for map makers to do.

Sounds cool. I am in severe map development. 3 years of work in map development actually. May be a project that I may go through if no one wants to do it. But currently I am doing other projects, so.... send me a blueprint of what the map should look like with details such as trees, in-depth airport, skybox, etc. Just send pm me it. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cool beans man, i love objective maps. here are some ideas

1) you have to bring at least 3 of the 10 suitcases with you about half way through the map.

2) make a detour to the radio tower to make radio contact for a plane to pick you up. ( you have to fight your way back a bit after you radio for help)

on a side note here are some things you should not forget because some mappers forget these.

1) multiple redeem spawn points.

2) add some NPCs to the map

3) add some free weapons to the spawn area and some along the way.

4) node the map, for gods sake node the damn map!

5) easter egg stuff. IDK, mabe a UFO flies by once or twice.

6) maybe a trap or two.