Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Greetings To Hellsgamers!

Hello, my name is Zeo Mause or you can call me by my real name Felix. I am 17 years old that lives in Pennsylvania. Usually, I lie about my age and location to hide my identity but this is my real one. Currently I am a student and game developer as an occupation. It even says on my door. Not joking. In life, I am now moving to my Junior year in High School, got all good grades the following years passing with A's and B's and pushing to a college of my desire, which hopefully I go to PSU or Full Sail University. Now for the deep information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Info:

Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeomau5/

Joined Steam: November 11th, 2010

First Game: Left 4 Dead 2

Games Owned: 285+

Hours on record: 10,000 hours+

No VAC/Game/Community/Trade bans

Most Played Game: Garry's Mod (6,395 hours+)

Source SDK Experience?: Yes (3 years+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality Info:

Occupational Info - Well, currently I am in training for all subjects on game development which is coding, modeling, animation, level design, etc. I am most skilled in animation, film, sound, and level design, less in the other subjects. Reason why I want to learn everything is because I have no one in my school that is smart enough to do what I do.

Mapping Info - Yeah. I do mapping on Garry's Mod. So what?

~ That is all folks!