Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request

Vincent

1. Your in-game name:KoBK! =The Cook=

2. Server that you were banned on:jailbreak, but cant join any HG server

3. The Banning admin:no idea

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:26237301

5. Reason for ban:i just got woke up and got a idea that i shud try something new than d2/gungame so i searched, found ba_jail_hellsgamers map or w/e name it is i cant remember. but i go in and play, since i never played jailbreak before as i did i freekilled for 2 rounds, than i got banned and i shamed so much as i found out that freekilling is wrong, i love HeLLsGamers community and play much on that HnS and i wish i could get unbanned, so if you could please unban me that would be so nice. i now that freekilling is wrong, and now i now i did do wrong, is there any way i could get unbanned? //The Cook. Tell me if theres anything else you need to now!

Edited by Moto

it says expired on the ban list... check it out with a Staff/Admin if you still cant get in any of the servers... next time, read the rules BEFORE you start playing any game, on any server.... if you don't, you'll most likely regret it... :)
i will read the rules next time and i didnt now so im sorry guys!!