Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Ct's In Vents.

Dat Cute Pussey

So.. since i came to csgo JB I've seen CT's going in vents all time. If im not wrong and ive asked admins about it, Ct's shouldn't go in vents unless T's are seen go in. I have died many times because of this. If the rule aint like this can someone please make this rule clear? and if it is like I'm saying can it be.. like promoted? Almost no one knows about this and they go in vents all fuckin time. Not only has happened to me but spectating I have seen other people being affected because of this. pls halp nurds

Edited by CutePussy

Yas but like no juan knows this! cts go all time in there! so can this rule be promoted or something? no one in csgo knows about it. Or almost everyone doesnt know

Its a very common rule to be broken, and unless you are dead watching them the entire round you cannot slay for this. As you do not know if the player had seen a T on radar or by visibility and is cutting them off. If you die to a CT in a vent dont slay them for camping vents. If the CT saw someone go in there they can A: Cut the player off by using a different vent entrance or B: Chase through the same vent entrance.

• Like 2

It's not necessarily seeing someone go into vents.

These are the reasons that CTs should be in vents:

• They saw a T go into the vent and are either chasing them down or cutting them off
  • Taking a shortcut to a location
    • This only applies to: Deagle Vents, Pool Vents, Top of cells Vent.

[*]They saw someone go left in shot for shot

[*]They saw someone on their radar.

[*]The Lead asks them to go look for rebels

[*]It's Last Guard.

[*]It's LR.

One thing you have to remember.

It is not against the rules for CTs to be inside of vents.

It is however against the rules for CTs to camp before last guard, by going into vents for no reason they are camping. This is a hard one to slay for, mainly because they are hard to judge.

• Like 2