Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse -Hg- Callmeepic Demotion And Admin Removal

That0Insane0Dude

1. Abuser: -hg- CallMeEpic

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101796764

3. Server: Cs:GO JB

4. Time: Ruffly 11pm-mid-night CST

5. Proof: Attached, plus more will be added after posting.

6. Situation: Okay first let me say im posting this on behalf of -hg- sparxy, he didn't know how to do it, or where to post. from the moment Epic came in, around 11pm CST. He was highly disrespectful, constantly talking down on sparxy; who is a great kid n did nothing to him. He was asked by several people to stop, but he continued. Of course we couldn't do anything, because he is an admin. Also Id like to note that he was under a different name, no tags, and could care less if threads were started on him or not. (All in evidence)

Ps. My Steam is Trippy. His is The one with the weird characters.

post-6781-0-16645000-1434865092_thumb.png

Edited by That0Insane0Dude

-hg- CallMeEpic join the Jailbreak server and was extremely rude to not just me but other to, despite being asked to stop by admins and players alike he kept flaming. When I said he was starting to act like a kid he started insulting me while still repeatedly being asked to stop. He joined the server as Deli§ with none of us knowing who he was. He had no tags on and had an unexpected name-change which he then disrespected under, shortly after changing his name back to -hg- CallMeEpic

post-30997-0-55474000-1434865646_thumb.jpg post-30997-0-99858100-1434865673_thumb.jpg post-30997-0-63850100-1434865962_thumb.jpg post-30997-0-76964600-1434866004_thumb.jpg

I used my admin powers... i am sorry.. ban me for using the following admin powers.

Commands

-U > @ >.....

The problem is not that you used your admin commands. It's your attitude. You say you apologized and got no response. Well then look for sparxy on teamspeak or in server and apologize again. This kind of toxic attitude can get you banned. Admins should always show respect, especially when enforcing game rules. It's more likely to get people to listen and you don't come off sounding like an asshole. Be more respectful towards the community. There are always new people learning the game.

This also isn't abuse so it should not have been posted in here.

All of this was handled here https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=177914#p107269

• Like 2