Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello, I am new to this group, but not to CS:GO servers at least so don't worry about having to deal with all that non-sense :)

I would consider myself a fun person to be around, i love fucking around on the servers however i do recognize the limits of people patience and make sure to not go over them. Iobey the rules 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I'm dicking around on the server for a moment or two :D just to spice up the round a bit but of course not too much to avoid those ban hammers

Some things about me : I am a human , so please realize i can make mistakes and go over peoples boundaries a bit. Just tell me so and i will understand because we're all humans aren't we? Sometimes i can be unreasonable, but its mainly because i'm having too much fun! Just give me a moment or two to calm down or warn me a couple of times with the big pointing finger and hopefully i'll calm down to, once again, avoid the ban hammer.

I love pets, because who doesn't. I love junk food like pizza and soda but i do try to keep in shape, being chubby isn't a bad thing. It just makes me extra huggable :D . I love gaming as most of you would've probably inferred by now. I am 14, going onto 15 this August (omg so young) But I have been known to act maturely at times, and immaturely at others :D .

Now that i feel like i have blabbed enough, I hope to be accepted into this community and maybe be a mod or possibly an admin as time goes by.

In the mean time, lets game gamers!