Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:10060682 , unban request

HilkZ

in-game: Varies constantly

server banned in: 24/7 Office

banning admin: HG|Prius; report issued by [HG]Pwned

steam-id: as listed in topic, STEAM_0:1:10060682

reason for ban:

The official reason for ban was 'racism' -- despite the fact that all evidence supporting this was actually contradictory to the claim. If i may go of on a tangent, the report (filed by PWNED), was clearly made out of frustration from being killed by me constantly (this is understandable as the majority of people who play this game have anger issues). This frustration led to any possible excuse to file a report for ban against my name. If the evidence towards 'racism' is further analyzed, it can be concluded that any derogatory/racist remarks made by myself were directed towards myself, and not to that of any player on the server. Thus, I believe it is evident that I have displayed no prejudice towards any race, and have therefore committed no act of racism.

P.S

The in-game conversation went exactly as follows:

Me: "You can't fuck with a crazy n***a named Fuckin' Goof"

PWNED: Say that again so I can ban you

Me "n***a =/= ******, especially when i refer to myself as such" **this is quotable via the screen shot submitted by PWNED

I then proceeded to change my name to "Crazy n***a named Playdo" -- which I believe offended absolutely no one.

P.P.S

My interest in being part of the HellsGamers clan died long ago. Which is why the tag -hg- was not used during the time of my ban.

Edited by Moto

Lolzors

You werent constantly killing me

And secondly doesnt matter if the words were directed towards anyone

Rules are against racism which includes just saying racial slurs

GG

maybe they will be light on you

*EDIT* i dont think thats what i said btw

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11682

Edited by n1ckkkkk

If your interest in HG isn't there anymore, why bother posting an unban request?

Whether n**** meant n***** or not, it is very clear that HG servers is not a place for it. If your interest in HG was at once high, meaning you were probably a reg, you'd know that.