Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

10Man Suggestions (Cs:go)

Map changes  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we add de_tuscan ?

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=312199550

I played de_season today and I start having these strange lag/FPS drops in certain areas like subway or B halls.

On our radar the bomb sites are switched as well when it says in the map : ---> A it shows B on the radar and sometimes the teammates rotate to a different bombsite and we are like : NOOO DIFFERENT BOMBSITE! haha :P

We also would like to see that people in your team cannot type .pause or .unpause but only the captain so this system doesn't get abused.

Sometimes if we won the knife round someone else in the team can just type .swap &.stay and just troll the entire team. Just let the captain decide instead of a random person typing it on the team.

Further we would like to see a server hosted some where in east-coast so the EU people get a lot less ping (around 80 instead of 150+)

We know we play 10mans for the fun but having lag isn't gonna make it that fun after losing a gun battle that you should have won and then lag is there and you just want to trow your PC out the window.

I hope you guys can make these things happen and I will pull up a poll for the different map.

I just put the ideas here that got discussed earlier in teamspeak3 not taking full credits :P

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 3

You dont need to remove any maps. It's quite easy to add it.

We also would like to see that people in your team cannot type .pause or .unpause but only the captain so this system doesn't get abused. Sometimes if we won the knife round someone else in the team can just type .swap &.stay and just troll the entire team. Just let the captain decide instead of a random person typing it on the team.

Any trolling is a bannable offense.

Further we would like to see a server hosted some where in east-coast so the EU people get a lot less ping (around 80 instead of 150+) We know we play 10mans for the fun but having lag isn't gonna make it that fun after losing a gun battle that you should have won and then lag is there and you just want to trow your PC out the window.

Probably won't happen due to cost and the fact that 2 EU members play on the 10man server and no NA player will play an EU server for 2 people to have fun

Edited by Burnt
  • Like 1

You dont need to remove any maps. It's quite easy to add it.

I played de_season today and I start having these strange lag/FPS drops in certain areas like subway or B halls.

On our radar the bomb sites are switched as well when it says in the map : ---> A it shows B on the radar and sometimes the teammates rotate to a different bombsite and we are like : NOOO DIFFERENT BOMBSITE! haha :P

Either fix season or complety remove it

Probably won't happen due to cost and the fact that 2 EU members play on the 10man server and no NA player will play an EU server for 2 people to have fun
We played today with 5-6 EU members against NA Edited by UnPrePared_

Either fix season or complety remove it

That is map based, we use the same maps as Valve does and so if a map is updated we update to that version so that their are no issues. Its not your radar's fault, blame the map maker or find a map to replace it.

Here Im nice: http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175640

That one will probably be better, in fact, no sense of not having both versions

Edited by Burnt
  • Like 1

That is map based, we use the same maps as Valve does and so if a map is updated we update to that version so that their are no issues. Its not your radar's fault, blame the map maker or find a map to replace it.

Tested season in a bot game no lag/fps issues in subway or b halls, no different bomb sites

+ Changed poll too add de_tuscan yes/no?

Here Im nice: http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175640 That one will probably be better, in fact, no sense of not having both versions

I like this a lot hopefully this will fix the problems currently :D

Any trolling is a bannable offense.

Well we cannot be 100% sure it could be an accident just give it only to the captain so there is no screwing around

Edited by UnPrePared_

We play Tuscan in CSS 10 mans, and it is the best map in my opinion. I think it should be added along with that extra version of season. Also we probably wont get an EU pug server unless there becomes a huge demand from a lot of members.

We don't ask for an EU one we ask for a east coast server so we get less ping :D

imo this is one of the bigger improvement HG can do atm

Edited by UnPrePared_