Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Kony)

★PloX

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Kony

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:30520921

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

[HG] 24/7 JAILBREAK - HeLLsGamers.

How long ago did this take place?

July 8th 1:20 AM

Give us a brief description of the incident.

After I made a mistake of killing a Terrorist in LR, I was t-locked for 5 rounds by -hg- Sparxy. This ban was deserved due to the mis-kill. Although, the next round [HG] Kony said my leading was retarded and that I was stupid. This may not sound very disrespectful, but the way he said it was not respectful towards me at all. He also said it in a hateful tone, not a funny one. I have not seen/interacted with this user before, so I have no relationship with him. Also, when I wasn't following the order, he killed me and called me dumb, which he shouldn't do. I hope this report is taken into consideration, and not just ignored like most reports most likely are. I hope this report does something. Thank you.

Proof Links?

No proof, because it was said verbally. Only proof could be other members of the server at the time, such as ConfusingCow, David, and SquishyTheNinja. There were many more, but I cannot name them all.

From what I saw on the server at the time was that PloX was in a very... upset.. state of mind. He was constantly raging at me, making fun of my voice, and nitpicking everything. Kony did say that him disrespecting me was stupid, but did not call himself stupid from what I heard. Also, this shouldn't have been posted here.

Edited by Sparxy