Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Un-Ban Request

Sir_Nakashima

Hello im Chris or on my screen name "Naka" and a few things about is that i love tf2 and I have recently started to trade and all that jazz and i noticed that the "good and full servers" Where hellsgmaers server and there are a ton of them, so I tryed to go one the servers to try and trade some taunts and items but it said i was banned and i was like "the fuck?!" because i rarely go on those severs and I so i tryed to think why i was banned but The only thing i could recall was my account being hacked for cs:go skins (apparently he was a shitty hacker because i had shit skins on cs:go) but i guess he went retarded on tf2 servers because i've been makeing ban repeals all day today, well any way you can take you're time with looking into this matter but if you have anymore questions you can always pm me on my steam, the link is here -------> http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sir_Nakashima