Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Llama wanting to be unbanned from jailbreak.

Llama

1. Your in-game name: Llama.

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak.

3. The Banning admin: Don't know.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3612596

5. Reason for ban: I'll admit it, I was free killing, but I want to know how long it has been? This is my first ban, you may see two, but the first time I played your server, it was deathrun, and I just joined it, and got banned for like 5 minutes, but it was just like 2 admins in, maybe they were doing something? But anyways, yes I did free kill, all of the CT team was doing it, it was chaos, but I couldn't find my ban on global list to see how long it is? But, my apologies to all of HG, admins, and players. Regardless of your decision, I will still think your jailbreak server is the best of all of the jailbreaks out their.

Thanks for your time,

Llama.

If you're serious about playing, I think you need to read the MOTD. I've gone spec and demod you a few times for free killing, but never decided to post anything. People DO complain about you though. You should try going Terrorist for a while before going ct, not that I know anything about the reasons for you getting bant other than what you've said.

Sorry if this is spam.