Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If You Could Remove Any Map From Rotation, What Would It Be?

dreamy and i are working on getting a new forum post to address these issues and allow other members to see available maps and make suggestions for maps to be taken on/off rotation.

this time things are going to get done around here

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

While I don't have one that I hate a lot, I do have some complaints with zs_swimming_pool_v2 for its relatively dull gameplay.

This is primarily because the side doors aren't working properly, causing the whole map to have only one route for zombies (and human): Front door -> (usually) security room.

All the objectives.

they all are thoroughly boring

Some Obj maps are not only over-played and boring, they are 'over-griefed' too. By that I mean how many times people are shouting "go into the lift shaft", "go to <insert places with trigger_hurt>for free points", "the door is open" while it is not?

Yeah and some rage quit after dying and guess what, that equals to population loss. (ya know what rule prohibits actions that cause population loss)

With all that I would not oppose the removal of obj maps at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the whole map vote/rotation should change:

1) Votemap list should be shorter, like only 5-10 maps. People only vote for 3 or 4 maps anyways

2) Objective map should stay in the map rotation, but it will be nice that for example, you play 10 survival maps and the 11th you can vote for a objective map in the votemap (maps here should rotate too, not always the same maps). And, the next 10 maps would be survival maps.

Remove bungalows please. This is my face when i see that bungalows has the most votes

Um5zy9J.gif

• Like 1