Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Thoughts On The Community..

Semi

To be completely honest I love this server, But When I try to be lead.. Everyone is just atrocious. Like people call me a sqeaker, Tell me im aids/Cancer. Yes, it is my first time bieng lead, and everyone goes through these challenges. But come on. I may sound like a girl, but its because im only 12 ;(. It really isnt nice ;(.

Honestly it is the internet and you're gunna run into a bunch of trolls especially in jailbreak. I wouldn't take things to heart because most of the people on there are messing around. But if it gets to the point of harassment then just notify a staff member and theyll help you out. Or post a ban report. Or forget the haters cause somebody loves yaa

• Like 3

It's Jailbreak, you're going to get shit talked about you all the time. I know it's kinda a shitty way to think about it, but it's just how it is. The amount of times that something has been said about my voice is way too much and to the point that i don't really like leading that much. Jailbreak isn't just about leading, just find something you like to do and do it.

If it does get bad enough though, then you can always post a report on them or pm staff (like me) about it.

When it comes to leading you just have to learn to ignore them, as long as you are a good lead and know the rules they will eventually stop. Messing with the lead is a thing that happens, especially from people that never lead. I've played jailbreak long enough to know that no matter how young you are you can still lead as long as you are confident in your orders.

If i'm on and i see they are just firing because you are a squeaker then i'll just make it so they can't fire you.

• Like 3

my advice for jail break is to just have fun and not let the trolls get to you if they notice it effects you they keep doing it when they notice it doesn't then they eventually leave also if you have any real problems that's where having staff and the mods and admins on your steam list helps cause normaly if one of us admins or mods aren't busy we can come and help you out on what ever going on theres not much we can do about trolls thouw sadly

Edited by alexace

Welcome to the internet, how may I take your order? Our special every day is an asshole with a side of trolls.

Ignore the trolls. Try practicing callouts by yourself...it might be a little awkward but just pretend you're talking to someone. I.E "All t's all t's, when the cell doors open head to the bottom of cell stairs and freeze!"

If you don't know any call outs, just listen to other leads and try to memorize their callouts. Also, learn a bunch of fun games to do as lead. I like NASCAR and duck hunt.

Welcome to the forums here of HeLLsGamers! It's always nice to see new players joining the community all the time :D Please dont hesitate from sending me a PM here on the forums if you have any kind of questions at all regarding the community or maybe anything else. I will answer your questions to the best of my ability :)

Thanks,

-Alex

It's pretty obvious they are trolls, we ALL were "squeakers" at one point. lets just hold hands and #enjoylife also if it gets to a certain point submit a ban request or just !block them.

#SomebodyLovesYou

#HatersGonnaHate

#TayTay

#WeAllAreHereForYou

#IgnoreTheFucks

#:)