Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Forming A Faceit Team

I'm planning on starting a team for FACEIT since I can't stand people wallhacking or hacking in general in match making. They have no life when they do that but then again, they have no life period. If you would like to create a team and are Master Guardian 1 or better, let me know. I deranked from MG1 to GNM because of these hackers. If you want to play in a hacker free environment (mostly), leave a post here. I'll be in TeamSpeak later tonight in the CS:GO channel if you would like to create a team.

I don't see a problem with making a faceit/cevo team, I'd be kind of cool to get people of this community to all form together and make 1 or 2 awesome teams. From what I've heard, cevo and faceit don't get many hackers/cheaters often. I've played a hand full of matches in faceit (Solo MM) and people seem a lot nicer but more competitive obviously (No hackers though.) But yeah, I'd be down to make this team if we can get enough players around the same rank. Maybe one for Under MG and another for MG+. But I like your idea Big J.

• 2 weeks later...