Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Fucked Up Guy

XxwonderbredxX

I slapped a cup of grape juice onto my steelseries apex keyboard yesterday and I thought I cleaned it out good. but my Right shift, Enter, and space button are stuck >.< I used like a thin stick and put water on a towel and put them inbetween the keys but it only helped for awhile. Should I try removing the keys and cleaning them? or what should I do?

If you can take the keys off the apex w/o breaking it teach me senpai im a noob ;_;

It was EASY AS FUCK! I just used my knife and popped right out. I don't know how anyone could break these keys.

I have the Steelseries Apex. You can pop the keys out easily, they wont break. The first time I completely opened it up by removing the screws since I wasn't sure if the keys were able to be popped out. It's really easy and isn't easy to break.

I love you. <3 ty